Sunday 9 August 2015

Hot Chocolate @ Bar Bosh

Knoxious.

I was over East this weekend, somewhere I rarely am anymore, and needed to pick something up at Knox Shopping Centre.

Getting rained on and feeling cold, I ducked into Bar Bosh for something to warm me up. It wasn't exactly and unpleasant experience, but you would surely only go there if you had no other choice, Which, fortunately for them, and unfortunately for me, when you are at the cinemas at Knox, Bar Bosh is your only non-franchise coffee option. 

My Hot Chocolate was perfectly adequate, although at 4.50 (a dollar more than any of their coffees) it was nothing special. Getting two marshmallows was nice however.

I'd say I wouldn't be back. But really, if I'm at Knox again and need a hot drink, I won't have much of a choice.



Click to add a blog post for Bar Bosh on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment